Question

What’s happening with my order? 483722279? I created layaway order in March for refrigerator and washer dryer and other stuff work more than $4000. I’m trying to pay it off early and get them delivered as soon as possible for last 2 weeks but the online system will not allow it. At the moment I have paid off 4355.57 all but 1 CENT less than the full amount but the sears will not allow me to pay that 1 cent to schedule the delivery? I have called online customer care about 20 times but all of them keep giving different answers as no one wants take a decision or responsibility. Can’t you get your systems straight just to process an order or if you know there is a system error at least give 1 cent credit and complete and process the order?? Advice to the everyone out there DON’T BUY FROM SEARS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOUT $50 CHEAP GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS.

ORDER 483722279 Layaway Contracts 093000755891

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear NIPUNAS,

We apologize for any troubles you have encountered with your online layaway order. I can’t even imagine how frustrating it would be to be one cent away from receiving your appliances. We would be more than happy to connect you with a dedicated Senior Case Manager here at our executive office who can research and find a way to get your appliances in your home as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NiIPUNAS) phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com

Thank you,

Mario G.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi NIPUNAS,

Thank you for posting your concerns and feedback in the MySears Community!

I have escalated your issue to the SearsCares Team who can help you further in getting this issue resolved.

Please check back periodically for a reply from one of our Team members.

Thank you!

See More