Question

What’s my real delivery date?

I placed an order online for a range this morning. I selected an installation/delivery date of July 5. In the order confirmation, it says delivery July 1 and installation July 5, and that I could change the delivery date via online customer service. However, when looking up the order, there is no way to change delivery date – only resend the confirmation email. I used the online chat support, and the agent was very polite in looking up my order and telling me the delivery date was July 1 and installation was July 5. I asked him to change it, and he was unable to do so and directed me to call another department.

I called 1-800-732-7747 per instructions, and the very polite agent there was unable to look up my order by order number (really? really?) but instead needed my phone number, name, address, and email address to find the order. She confirmed that the delivery date was July 1 and installation July 5, but promised me that it would be delivered on July 5, and also said she was unable to change the date, because that was the date “it would be delivered to the warehouse”.

My order status still shows a delivery date of July 1. I’ve asked two separate departments of customer service to change it to July 5. Neither was able to do so, and one of them effectively told me to ignore the information online. Can this really be right?

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi Noodles123,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues getting the date change. I was able to locate this number for you in hopes that they will be able to help you further and provide you more accurate information.

Scheduling Questions - 1-888-366-2710

Please let us know how this works out for you!

Thank you!

• San Jose, CA

Hopefully, that little holiday on the 4th has been factored in to the delivery schedule.

The computers don't "do" holidays too well.

They ARE good at Daylight Savings Time, though.

1. The 4th was greyed out as a delivery/installation date, unsurprisingly. Every other weekday in July or August was available. As I am not at work on Friday, I deliberately selected that date for delivery/installation.

• San Jose, CA

Did anything show up today?

If not, the 5th may still be a "good" delivery target data.