Question

What’s the hold up? I purchased a full sized bed for $1750 on 9/15. I ended up getting the bigger room so I decided to go with a queen which I got for $1450 on 9/17 well when I canceled the full they accidentally canceled the queen honest mistake.So then I have to pay again for the same bed instead of getting it credited from the $3250 I had already spent. So that makes almost $5000 I have out on this bed and I am still sleeping on the floor and have no money because sears decides it’s not that important to get me my money back. Please I just want my money and something to sleep on then I won’t bother having to ever get anything from your company again.

Answers

2 answers

1. Jlcourt79,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention as we understand this would be frustrating. We certainly don't want to delay any of your funds due to you. We'd like to speak with you so we can look further into what is causing this issue and assist any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jlcourt79) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Jlcourt79! Thanks for posting your concern today on the MySears Community. I am so sorry you to hear that your bed has not been delivered yet, and you are still waiting on that large refund amount. The SearsCares team will be happy to look into this for you and get you both your mattress and refund in a timely manner.

A team member will reply right here shortly. I will let you know via email once they do so you can get in touch with them right away.

Thanks!