Answers

50 answers

1. We also got a confirmation email and no card.

2. I also have not recieved my gift card. who do i contact?

1. In response to nolting1

Hi nolting1!

We will be happy to look into this for you. Please send us an email at Moderator@searshc.com using subject line ‘HAH Wish Registry Inquiry – nolting1’ and include the following information:

1. email address used for the registry and the
      2. registry ID if you have it
      3. registrant’s first and last name

Thank you for reaching out!

3. We were accepted and got a confirmation email, but have yet to receive a gift card as well.
    Thanks for any help!

1. In response to AParks24

Hi Aparks24! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for your question. I just sent you an email requesting a little more information so I can investigate this for you.

Thanks!

4. I haven't received my gift card yet and have called about 5 numbers for different departments in Sears. No one seems to know who to talk to about the program. I have my emails stating I should be receiving the card but have not actually received it. Thanks for the help!

Heathe

1. In response to Heathe

Hi there, Heathe! I sent you an email requesting additional information so I can look into this for you.

Thanks!

2. In response to Heathe

Ma'am,

Did you receive my email with the information you requested? Thanks

3. In response to Heathe

Hi, Heathe. We received your information and escalated to the appropriate team. We will follow up with you when the email is redeployed. Thanks!

5. Hello, I received 1 gift card on the 2nd of December and thank you for that. Will there be any other gift cards sent? When I signed up for this a few years ago, I received about 3 or 4 gift cards.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks!

1. In response to Spanaway2007

Nope, Spanaway2007! Just one gift card this year.

Happy Holidays!

6. We aldo have not recieved an email or card after we accepted.
    Thanks

1. In response to cyncynd

*also

2. In response to cyncynd

Hi there, cyncynd! Thanks for posting today. I just sent you an email requesting additional information so I can look into this for you.

Thanks!

3. In response to cyncynd

Hi, We have not received our gift card yet and I have been told to call about six different numbers from Sears. Can anyone help me out? I have the email saying I am registered, but I never received the gift card. Thanks and Merry Christmas

7. We have not received our card and we see that we should have. Thank you for any information.

Kristin H.

1. In response to Kristin84

Hi Kristin,

I am reaching out by email to gather additional information so that we can check into this for you.

2. In response to Kristin84

I did not get an email from anyone at sears. I am still waiting for my card or information. Thank you!

3. In response to Kristin84

Hi Kristin84! I just sent you an email requesting additional information so we could look into this for you.

Thanks!

8. Hi,

My name is Jose Fernandez and I still havent received a valid e gift card. Ive called the help line several times and they always tell me that they're going to resend me the cart but I havent receive anything since the time i call witch was last friday.

1. In response to jose.a.fernandez2

Hi jose.a.fernandez2! Welcome to MySears! I can look into this for you. I just sent you an email requesting additional information so I can check on your gift card.

Thanks!

2. In response to jose.a.fernandez2

My husband never received the gift card. Is there a number or somewhere to check the status ?

9. We haven't received our gift card yet. Is there a number I need to call or a way to check the status?

1. In response to dhathaway2011

Hi dhathaway2011! I just sent you an email requesting more information from you so I can look into this.

Thanks!

2. In response to dhathaway2011

Hi,

My husband never received his Sears E-Card and is concerned about it. Can someone please help me check the status of it?

Thank you

3. In response to dhathaway2011

Hi NavyMansWife! Thanks for posting on MySears today! I can look into this for you. I just sent an email requesting additional information so I can do so.

Thanks!

10. We haven't receive our e-card yet.. Are we still going to receive it yet?

1. In response to kewlazn80

Hi there, kewlazn80! You should have received it a couple of weeks ago. I just sent you an email requesting more information.

Thanks!

11. I also have not received my e-card as it is now 16 Dec. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

1. In response to rsbose

Hi rsbose! Welcome to MySears! I just sent you an email looking for more information from you so I can look into this.

Thanks!

12. I haven't received my e-card yet I recently called to have my email changed and have the email re sent but have not received anything yet and it's been a week. Any way of getting it re sent to my new email address?

1. In response to lytsout

Hi lytsout!

Welcome and thank you for reaching out!

I will be sending an email shortly requesting additional information so that we can help you further.

Thank you!!

13. Hello

I called the given number on December 6th and was told they were still verifying information with the government and still had quite a few people left to send notifications to but I should have one by the end of the day in Friday. It's Sunday night and I still have yet to get an email from you guys. Do I just take it as we won't get one any longer or do I need to call again? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1. In response to Edubb05

Hi Edubb05!

Welcome and thank you for reaching out!

Have you received verification?

Let us know and I have sent an email for additional information if you are still needing assistance.

Thank you!

14. We got our card but my hubby deleted the email on accident how do we go about getting another one sent out to us...

1. In response to JFAM

Oh no! These things happen time to time!

To help with this deletion, please call the call center at 1-800-416-9501 and an agent can assist.

Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Thanks for reaching out!

2. In response to JFAM

We was accepted into the program and still haven't received an email with the E-gift card. The website stated that they were all distributed on 5 DEC. I have called on 7 DEC and they said that they resent the email but I still haven't received anything. Any other steps to check on the status?

3. In response to JFAM

Hi brad302001,

We appreciate you reaching out to us and letting us know that you still have not received your egift card.

I am sending an email to you for additional information so that we can look into this further for you.

Thank you!

15. I haven't received my ecard yet. My email is still the same but have yet to receive it. Please help!
    Thank you :)
    Amber

1. In response to amber_tilford12

Hi amber_tilford12!

Have you called our customer care center at 800-416-9501 yet? Please keep us posted on the outcome.

We appreciate you reaching out!

16. I recently change my email that I registered with, will I still receive the e-card?

1. In response to lytsout

Hi lytsout!

If your email address has changed since registry, please call our online Customer Service Center at 1-800-416-9501 and an agent will be able to assist.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

17. We received a phone and had our email was wrong and they fixed it but we did not get our GC either ..

1. In response to angela2013

Hi angela2013!

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you have not received your gift card.

I will be sending an email shortly for further information so that we can check on this for you.

Thanks again!

18. Hi Guys!

Thanks for posting your question on the Community today. You should see your e-card come through before 5:00 today.

If you received confirmation a few weeks ago, and have not received the email by tonight, please let us know.

Thanks to you and your loved one for your service.

Happy Holidays!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

We did not receive our e-card. Can someone please help us receive it?

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi rcbmrm1212!

I will be sending an email shortly for further information so that we can check on this for you.

Thanks again!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

We didn't get our card yet. Is there something we can do?

19. I just asked the same question!

1. In response to AmandaC2010

Hi AmandaC2010!

Thanks again for reaching out!

See More