Question

Where are the employee’s who believes in One call Resolution & actually follow through?

It started 12/30 with my service order 41741358. Tech came diagnosed fridge & ordered 3 parts. Compressor, condenser & drier. Stated he’ll return on 1/9. Nightmare begins: on 1/9 tech comes sees all the parts demands payment in full b4 he begins. When I advise him I only pay for labor he leaves. After numerous calls to customer solutions he returns & just installs compressor. Takes the other parts & leave. Fridge still not working. I call sears back on 1/10 & they give me another appt for 1/21. I request they be proactive an reorder the condenser & drier & they decline. I also request for a sooner appt as this is not my fault & they decline. Too my surprise on 1/12 they charge me for the labor!! Huh! My fridge isn’t fixed!!! Now what’s going to happen on 1/21 the tech will walk in & leave. He will go an order parts. Still no fridge. I’ll get another appt for installation of parts in 2 additional weeks. What ever happened to one call resolution & customer care being proactive & reordering the parts so they can be here on the 1/21 appt. I Will never ever use sears again if this isn’t resolved by 1/21 & I’m not paying another dime. Did I mention this is a brand new refrigerator purchased from sears on 3/8/2011. Shouldn’t need major parts in 2 1/2 years!!!! When asked to complain or speak to a supervisor they transfer you too India.. On 1/13/2014- I was able to find out escalation phone number 800-573-8431 & opened up case # 2072759,I requested they re-order the condenser & drier so they will be available for service on 1/21. they state they will call me back tomorrow. My confidence in Sears right now is very low as this is all common sense when I initiated the call on 1/10 that the repairman did not complete his job. Lets’s see what happens. I will update this status!!

Answers

7 answers

1. Well Sears Escalations called me back today & states was able to order the parts for me & having them shipped express, so I should have them no later than Monday 1/20. She also stated that she will follow up with me on Monday to make sure I received the parts in time for my apt on 1/21. She ALSO EXPRESSED I WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THE LABOR CHARGES AGAIN !!! Kudos to LaShambra from customer solutions who actually did what she said... I hope i'm not speaking to prematurely but IF I do not respond back to this post then everything FINALLY turned out okay!!! wISH ME LUCK 24 DAYS WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR

1. In response to Cookie1105

Thanks for letting us know how your case is progressing! I am sure all will go smoothly!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Take Care!

2. Hello Cookie1105,

Please accept our apologies for the challenges surrounding your refrigerator repairs. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can hear from your post how upsetting this experience is in not having a working refrigerator in your home. We are truly sorry for the misdiagnosed by our technicians in getting the correct parts ordered to complete your refrigerator repairs. We would like to offer our assistance by having one of our dedicated case managers further discuss your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Cookie1105), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks you,

Mina H
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-Mina

They never respond to my email, and I responded to this

3. Hi Cookie1105,

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is very important to us and has been escalated to our Sears Cares team for further attention.

Please know that once one of our team members responds we will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your thread for contact.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you & I too will follow up with Customer solutions this evening to see if anything has been done. I want those parts re-ordered ASAP, I also want to make sure new appt is scheduled correctly as I am not paying you another $75.00 service fee or labor fee!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Ok so I get a call back today from escalations, all they did is go over my issue but still no resolution. They state they will call me by close of business today with an answer as to whether they can reorder parts

See More