Question

Where can and to whom do I complain about bad business practice from a sears air conditioning and heating sales person

Had two sales person come and give quote for central air install 1 st quote was close to $4500 range but the second sales person stated the other personson forgot parts to the install like the platform which was quoted as $800 by the end with platform, 2 year warranty I excepted $4547.00 then sales #2 calls and states supply didnt come on day for install and ask my husband to buy and make the platform and they would credit account well of course there is a missed communication now contracted don’t know about platform the cordinater of install don’t know about crediting for platform especially not $800.00 and why do they put contracts on CD and not give you a paper contract you can see before signing they tell what is suppose to be on the form and you electronically sign. I didn’t think sears practice bad business like that I won’t deal with them again Home Depot here I come.

Answers

2 answers

1. brigga,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear of the trouble you've been experiencing with your air conditioner installation. I can certainly understand why you would be upset with receiving service that does not meet your expectations. We'd be happy to contact you and help resolve this situation to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (brigga) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi brigga! Welcome to MySears. I am so glad you visited today to tell us about your experience. I am sorry things did not go well with your air conditioner install. We can help you right here to get this straightened out for you.

Check back soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will request a bit more information directly emailed to them so they can get this taken care of.

Thanks!

See More