Question

Where can file a complaint to other than Sears.com. I recently took my transmission into Sears Hilo Hawaii and they ripped me off.

I wanted to have it serviced. Then weeks later I get a call to pick it up without any explaination. It was all in pieces. I went down three times to try and retrieve it, and I still don’t have all the parts. If they couldn’t service it, they should have told me. Now I have something that is useless.
Sears needs to take care of this problem or I will difinately take this further. There was nothing wrong with it, but now it’s a piece of **** and I’m pissed off. Who can I get with on this?

Answers

7 answers

1. Dear Dmandaanser808,

We are sorry for the trouble surrounding your transmission. We are happy to speak with you about this situation to see how we can help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dmandaanser808), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

What is the long model number of the machine the transmission fits into?

Are there still parts on order?

Did the service technician write any note(s) to indicate why the transmission is still "in pieces"?

Was the transmission working before you brought it into the Sears Service Center?

1. It is a car transmission. They had seem to be in house issues with management, and they took it out on my Trans. This was at an auto center in Hawaii.

2. Dmandaanser808,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear we've missed your expectations with regards to the auto service you received. I can certainly understand your frustration with expecting to have something fixed in a timely manner only to have it end up not working completely. We'd be happy to speak with you and work towards an acceptable resolution. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (Dmandaanser8) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any frustration we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi Dmandaanser808! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have had such issues with a transmission repair at your local Sears. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who can look into this further for you and do what they can to help.

Check back right here shortly for a reply.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank you.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

How long do I have to wait. Half the day is gone. With all the complaints that I have read to what Sears do to their customers, you should have a number or address right next to your computer. I understand you are the middle person and unfortunate for you but I think it would be better for me just to take this to our local small claims court if Sears is going to give me a lot more hassle.