Question

Where can I find Direct Ship Warehouse’s contact information?

On my order confirmation page, I tried clicking on the link to contact seller and it brings me to a “no results found” page. I have e-mailed them a few times and have not got a response.

Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

I got this off of Google.com:

Direct Ship Warehouse

(269) 216-95405582 Laraway Dr, Pullman, MI 49450-9725

There may be more than one "Direct Ship Warehouse" companies. Their name comes very close to the generic term of Drop Shipping, which is a process more than an individual business entity.

Good luck.

1. Hi carlamarie023! Thanks for posting your question today. I do not see this vendor's name on the Sears.com Marketplace vendor list, but found a phone number after doing a little digging: (269) 830-2177

Is this a recent order you placed? Can we help you with any issue you are having?

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Yes, I placed an order on sears.com and one of the items was from one of your vendors. Long, long story short, I ordered the coat, took over a month to get it and when I did it wasn't the coat that was in the picture. So, after a long e-mail battle with them, I finally got the address to send my item back for a refund and I have yet to receive my refund and I ordered that item in October. Sent the item back for a refund in November, and they have not answered me back through e-mail at all since. I am extremely upset. They seem to just take their sweet time, and their communications with customers suck.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

carlamarie023, we apologize for the continued troubles you encountered with one of our marketplace vendors. We would like to further investigate your experience. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (carlamarie023), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support