Question

Where can I log a complaint about a sears department manager?

An employee at a sears electronics store either stole or lost my gift card. I was not issued a replacement card until 6 hours later and only after I had threatened to call the police. The manager on site never even apologized for the fiasco.

Answers

2 answers

1. cyberleo2000, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience at one of our Sears store. It is frustrating enough to encounter troubles with your gift card, much less to receive poor customer service. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (cyberleo2000) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi cyberleo2000! The MySears Community is just the place to share your experience. Check back on this thread in a bit for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will reach out to gather more information on your experience, along with do what they can to help in anyway to make sure you are satisfied.

Let us know how things work out for you!

See More