Question

Where can I submit a complaint about Atlanta home services carpet & upholstery rep?

Just got off the phone with svc rep/ofc mgr, Tim. Called to find out about cleaning special I rcvd via email. Asked if there were other specials -was told no. Pressed and asked if there was a $99 special – was told no. Then asked for quote on different # of rooms & as we backed rooms out of price was told that indeed there was a $99 special. Have used Sears in past & rcvd great svc was very disappointed. Tim answered all questions in 1 or 2 words, never attempted to figure out what he could offer – just waited for me to figure it out.Called back to speak with mgr was told by him that he was the mgr – asked for a ticket # – was told he did not have one. Asked for his mgr – was told he was out of the office but given a 1st name of “Joe” Asked for an email was given generic email. Way too much effort to GIVE someone my business. Will not recommend service to friends. Very frustrating not to be able to escalate when there’s a problem. He did say they were an independent company but they reflect poorly on Sears. Would like to forward this message to the President of Home Services. He/she should be made aware of what is going on in these independent offices and what the real customer experience is like.

Answers

5 answers

• San Jose, CA

So. Atlanta home services carpet & upholstery did not have any $99 specials.

But, Sears had a 99 dollar special offered through an eMail.

Sounds like a case of local service knowledge versus a national eMail cleaning sales special.

And, there probably is a coupon floating around, somewhere, with yet another offer.

Tis hard to keep track of all of the Marketing Group's advertisements and eMails.

1. somervilly,

We’re sorry that our business partner's customer service did not meet expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this experience with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (somervilly) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thanks - will do.

2. Hi, somervillly. Welcome to the MySears Community! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I am very sorry to hear about this. We will certainly share your feedback with the Home Services Team. Can you please share the number you dialed so we can be certain to include this info in our feedback to the Home Services Team? Thank you again for taking the time to share this experience. Our sincere apologies for this disappointing customer service.

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you for the prompt response! The number is 1-866-410-4724. I would like to receive communication that my issue was indeed passed on and that the Atlanta office was contacted. Thanks again.