Question

Where can I turn? (Blue Ribbon Services)

I don’t know what else to do, I feel posting here is my last option.

I have been going through a long, horrible experience with Sears since the end of February. I have been dealing with Kimberly, from Blue Ribbon, for the last couple of months. It was agreed that I would receive a damage settlement check on some damage that was done to my walls when my old treadmill was removed from my home. I was assured at the end of May that I would get this check quickly. Kimberly has been doing nothing but pacifying and lying to me. First she said she thought the check has already been sent out then two weeks after she told me the check hadn’t been sent out, that she had to discuss it with her “business partner” (what?) and that the check was now in accounts payable.

That was THREE WEEKS ago and I have been e-mailing/phoning her since then and I have not hears a word. I really need to know what the status of this check is and I would really like if I could speak to a supervisor, not corresponding through e-mails, someone actually picking up the phone, dialing my number, and speaking to me one on one. I would hope these Blue Ribbon representatives do answer to supervisors. I have been told several times in the last 5 months that there are no supervisors I can speak to, maybe that is why Sears is in such disarray.

Answers

10 answers

1. snooks1690, so we can insure your case is popularly addressed please send us your case number and the best contact number and we will contact you.
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Snooks1690,
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We sorry to hear you are having a difficult experience with contacting your case manager and for that we do apologize. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case number, screen name (snooks1690), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thank you for the response. Hopefully this can be resolved in a timely manner. It has been going on for far too long.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

How long will it take before I hear from someone st Sears?

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi Snooks1690!

Thank you for updating.

Did you send the required information on the 23rd to the smadvisor@searshc.com?

4. In response to SHC-LizR

Yes I did.

5. In response to SHC-LizR

Still nothing from Sears and I am still being ignored by my original case manager. I am starting to think that this check was all a lie since now it's been 4 WEEKS since I last heard of an update. Has anyone heard of it taking 4 weeks for a company to process a check? I haven't.

6. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi snooks1690,

Thank you for the update of the status for a refund, we greatly appreciate you keeping us posted.

I have escalated to the SearsCares team that you are still waiting for a response after sending requested information on 7/23.

Please continue to keep us posted!

Thank you!

7. In response to SHC-LizR

Not a word from anybody who works at Sears and I also continue to be ignored by my case manager. I am starting to believe this damage settlement check is just a fantasy. I can't believe I am being ignored like this, you know how many times I have been told since the end of February that my complaint/claim/issues have been "escalated"? To many to count! At this point I should be talking to the CEO! I think that is the only person at Sears I HAVEN'T talked to at this point.

3. Welcome, snooks1690! Thanks so much for posting your experience on our community today. I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time receiving your promised settlement. The SearsCares team will be happy to look into this and ensure you receive that money. Please check back in a bit-a team member will visit with a reply shortly to assist.

Thanks!