Question

Where do I complain about home delivery issue?

I had a horrible experience Sunday. I am still waiting for the survey so I can make sure the management knows about how unprofessional the guys were. No call (as promised), water all over the floor, general disregard for communication and they broke a huge tree branch off and didn’t bother to say ANYTHING. I found out later when I took out some garbage!

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Yipykya,

Please accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience you have encountered with our delivery team. We certainly understand the frustrations that are being expressed with the situation that you have encountered. We would like to offer our assistance with this matter to help resolve. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Yipykya), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will be in touch to address your concerns further.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Yipykya! You have come to the right place to share your delivery issue. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to make sure any problems you have had are resolved to your satisfaction.

Check back right here in a bit to view the team member's response reaching out to assist.

It will also be great to fill out the survey when you can, as that will address the specific complaints you have with management, as well.

Keep us posted on the progress of your case!

Thanks!

See More