Question

Where Do I email about the way i was WRONGED BY SEARS. I Already know where to post online to let everybody know.

Bought a tv at sears outlet website.LM6700 55 Cinema 3D Smart TV w/ 6 pairs of 3D glasses
Sears item# 71845

Mfr model# 55LM6700

Item Status: Canceled

Item Conditions: Reconditioned

Sales Check Number: 093222362606

Store Pickup
$0.00
$574.93
Pick Up From ::

MATTOON-2931
700 Broadway Ave E Ste 16
Mattoon, IL 61938-4617
They are closing them out and it shows on sears website none available in my mattoon illinois store and all others its not in stock. Go to pick it up and saleslady says the manager canceled it. Because it has a “smashed screen and not saleable” I said let me talk to him because the one i bought is a floor model and there it is, And all stores including mattoon show none in stock anywhere because they are closing them out. store manager comes out and tells me HE canceled it and “THAT FLOOR MODEL ONE IS NOT IT” Because HE KNOWS the one i bought is in back with “SMASHED” screen. I Said show me, So he brings me in back and points out the box for the LG ON THE FLOOR and says see there it is. I said how bad is it i may be able to fix it OH NO he says it would cost over 1000 dollars for new screen. I say let me looK at it anyway. I look and PROBLEM is is its a SHARP TV IN BOX NOT LG. HE lied or was just mistaken. I Tell him this later and say if it is a sharp will he sell me the LG that i bought and paid for (credit card was charged)now And HE SAYS “IM NOT SELLING MY FLOOR MODEL FOR THAT PRICE I COULD OF SOLD IT ANYTIME FOR THAT PRICE” What a bunch of Bull. I am not a FOOL. I purchase a lot of things on sears outlet at local store and most of the times they are surprised they have it or the price i purchased it for. They just didnt want to honor the price i bought it for so he canceled it. The way i see it is I BOUGHT IT MY CC CARD WAS CHARGED AND THEN HE CANCELED IT NOW IM OUT MY MONEY FOR AT LEAST 4 DAYS BECAUSE OF THEM CHARGING IT.

IT WAS BOUGHT BY ME AND I HAVE NO TV AND NO MONEY. If this is not straightened out I OR MY FAMILY AND EVERYBODY I CAN INFLUENCE WILL NEVER NEVER BUY FROM SEARS AGAIN PERIOD.

Answers

5 answers

1. WOW Madmax no wonder your mad.

Pretty easy to understand what happened. And sometimes the stores are not aware of what the outlet has priced his store inventory at and he needed excuse to cancle order. Not to good of one though, Most of the time speaking with experience we just tell them we cant find it then sell it to friend or have family buy it. Seems to me a Corporate call to store manager asking to sell in good faith the tv that was sold to you would solve the problem and retain a lot of good customers. Good luck let us know what happens.

2. Hello, madmax3571! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your television purchase. Having the order cancelled without notice is inconvenient enough but the level of customer service you were provided is beyond frustrating. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. . At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the television was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (madmax3571) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. JYI01
    Not saying Russia but it was not to hard to figure out what was going on.
    1. tv not in stock because closing out at any stores.

2. Arad(SP) store manager explains his onhand count of 0 must be off because he has one on shelf (His store only one that has one) I say count is off because the one he has was on the outlet!!!1

3 his store count is off by 2 because of the mystery smashed screen in back in only box for LG tv (box is for one on shelf not the sharp in the box)

4 shoudnt be hard for corporate to REALLY check his inventory (Does he have 1 or 2 on hand) 1 shelf and one "Smashed screen AKA known as the sharp with black bezel not silver like the LG proving my point of just not wanting to honor the price

5 If it was Outlet pricing mistake even Walmart and all other stores the policy of selling at the price as marked (SOLD) and not making up stories to a customer.

6 I just Don't want out. As hard as it will be I probably will still buy at sears
    my parents, my 3 sons houses and our house and wood shop kinda looks like a sears show room. LOL But i will try, All this because I always watch outlet and get some good deals and to think of losing all these customers over $650 discount is pretty bad. I know its only $ but it's the point of it

4. Hi madmax3571! I am so sorry to hear you have not received the TV you originally purchased. Please check back on this thread soon-a SearsCares team member will be reaching out shortly to help.

5. Seriously what is this communist russia? We just want out ****

See More