Question

Where do I email complaint j******@gmail.com

Sent wife to Sears to purchase impact driver,have one but needed two for my help. Came home with drill driver plus a battery charger and a battery, everything bought separately. Lost recite and they won’t give me a due bill or exchange, on the battery and charger,both bought separately,still in box and never opened. Decided to keep drill driver

Spent $6,500.00 at Sears in last two months and with the business my 5 boys and I run plan to spend much more.

Have had house fire and been through $77,000.00 in last six months and have hundreds of recites but can’t find the Sears recite.

Answers

2 answers

1. If you're signed up for the Shop Your Way Rewards program, your receipt is kept digitally and is accessible at any Sears store in the country, as long as your wife gave the phone number attached to the rewards account.

The new impact drivers are REALLY powerful, and the new DieHard Li-Ion batteries are great.

2. Hi Fixer49,

I am very sorry to hear of the fire, this can be devastating. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue to recover.

Have you checked your online Sears account? Or your SYWR account?

To view your past/present orders on Sears.com please follow the directions below:

• Log on to Sears.com
    • Click on your name in the upper right hand corner
    • Select the “Order Center” option in the drop down menu

You will see all of your orders, both older and more recent as well as having the option to print.

I hope this helps and if not, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can further assist you!!

(Please note: for your security, your email address has been starred out to protect your privacy for this is a public Community)

Thank you!

See More