Question

Where is my order that was to be delivered yesterday, 1/3/14?

Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill. Order #615126562. Your “customer service” was anything but, no one can give me answers, no tracking#. This was ordered on 12/23/13 and paid for at that time. Because of health issues my children paid for this as a Christmas gift. I am soooooo disappointed!

Answers

12 answers

1. once again, a recording on my phone, that the delivery of the treadmill that I ordered on 12/23/13 and paid for on 12/23/13 order#615126562, will not be delivered as expected tomorrow, 1/10/14! The Delmar driver told me on 1/7 that he will have a delivery for me on 1/10! Now, WHAT??????
    I am 1unhappybuyer. I HATE SEARS!!!!! I really want to cancel this but you already have my money!

1. In response to 1unhappybuyer

Oh no, 1unhappybuyer! I am so sorry to hear this! I have passed your update along to your case manager. Look to hear from someone soon!

Thanks!

2. In response to 1unhappybuyer

1unhappybuyer,

We apologize for the lack of direct contact. We will have a case manager reach out and provide you with additional assistance.

Thank you,
      Kurt M.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. 1unhappybuyer,

We apologize for the trouble you've experienced with your online order. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager look into this with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide the best contact phone number for us to reach you at and provide the screen name (1unhappybuyer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Thank you David W. I will contact your office tomorrow with an email along with my information to be able to reach me. I really don't have the personality of my screen name...
      1unhappybuyer.

3. Hi 1unhappybuyer!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your online order. I have reached out to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help you further with this issue.

Once one of our team member responds I will be reaching out via email to direct you back for contact.

Thank you for reaching out through the MySears Community!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you! I realize the weather could be a factor in not being able to make the delivery if it is in the mid-west. but, I also realize there should be a tracking number. I look forward to hearing some happy news. I really don't care to be known as 1unhappybuyer!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Our team should be able to help you with this issue after sending in your contact information.

We appreciate you reaching out so that we can help you further. Please keep us posted on your progress and reach out if you have any further concerns!

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you, Wendy. I also heard from David W.:
      smadvisor@searshc.com. I attempted to send an email to him as he requested a contact phone number along with my screen name. The email address he sent does not work! When is this all going to end?! Signed:1unhappybuyer

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh no! I am not sure as to why this address is not working!

I would be happy to send this information on to our team. Did you receive my email earlier from moderator@searshc.com?

If so, please send requested information and I will also resend from our end to make sure you had received it okay.

Thank you for reaching out!

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello again, I did receive the email you sent earlier today. My contact phone number is
      ***-**9-****. If no answer contact me on my cell phone: ***-***-****. It's attached to my hip!! Thanks Wendy. Signing out:
      1unhappybuyer

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I appreciate you providing so quickly. I have forwarded your contact information on to the Sears Cares team and have removed you personal information to protect your privacy as well as security.

Thank you!

See More