Question

Where is my order

I am writing about order #616763590. I ordered this item on 12/27/13, the item was delivered to the store on 1/3/14 UPS tracking #1Z6R9A240366607702. I have repeatedly contacted the sears by phone, chat and the store directly. No one has been any help. I have received two auto reply emails on 1/12/14 and on 1/19/14 stating that sears was on top of it and they would resolve my issue with my order. We are approaching a month from when I placed my order and I could understand if the item was backordered but is has been at the store for 18 days now with no one bothering to complete my order. I would appreciate that someone that cares to complete my order and let me pick it up. At least some sort of effort and not an auto response.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi nocode101,

Thank you for bringing the matters concerning your order delivery to our attention. I cannot imagine how you must feel knowing your order is at our local store and the delivery process has not been completed. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am taking this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would like to connect you with a case manager who will work with our local store and online business partners to find a speedy resolution. Please send the following information – your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (nocode101), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. We apologize for everything you have encountered with your order delivery and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi there, nocode101! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time receiving your order. A SearsCares team member will be by in a bit looking to help.

I'll be sure to send you an email alerting you of their response once it is posted.

Thanks!

See More