Question

Where is my refund?

Hi my name is Jessica Lins I ordered a dresser last month on February 21, and I had to receive my order between march 4 to 6, and on the 6 I called Sears to have information about my order if I was going to receive on that day,and the customer service told me that I wasn’t going to receive my dresser because it was out of stock. First, Sears didn’t send me an email to tell me that. Second, Sears still have the dresser for sale in their web site, and it says that is in stock. Third, I told her to cancel and send my refund back to my card and she said that I should receive in 3 to 5 business days I waited until last Wednesday then I call them to know what was going on because I didn’t receive my refund. They told me that I should receive between Monday to Friday, so with patience I waited until Saturday which is today to call them again, and they told me that they were going to send me a cancellation email in 24 to 48 hours with the information about the refund !!! I’m pregnant and I am not supposed to get stress and I am getting. I want my money back to my card my next week. I’m tired of having to deal with Sears I need my money back, so I can buy a new dresser for my nursery room.Here is the confirmation number of my order #467506039 .. I need to talk to one of the managers to give me a call and explain what is going on. Thank you

Answers

2 answers

1. Mrs. Lins,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting much longer than you would expect for your refund. This would obviously frustrate anyone and we'd like to look into your situation further to assist in getting this resolved as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Refund) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Jessica,

Thank you for posting in the MySears Community!

Congratulations on the the new blessing! We will help to the best of our abilities to lessen the stress for you and find you some answers.

You have been waiting quite some time past the dates they had provided for this refund. During this time period were you referred to a designated case manger to help with this issue? Do you know if this was a Marketplace purchase? This too can have an impact on you refund status.

To better help, I am going to have one of Sears Cares Team members help in resolving this issue for you. They are a great team whom can help to find out where your refund is and what the hold up is.

Please check back periodically for they will leave a response requesting a little bit more information from you so that they can help you further.

Thank you! :)

See More