Question

Where is my refund???

Order was canceled from Sears.com on November 14th, with an email from Sears stating the order has been canceled on Nov 14th, and the refund will be applied back to your PayPal account. It’s now December 3rd and the refund still has not been refunded.

I’ve been on the phone with the customer service representative for over 2 hours and 4 different attendants yet nothing has resolved. My next step is to contact Mr. Lampert’s office and escalate this to his secretary. Mr. Lampert is the current CEO of Sears and his contact information can be found on Google with a little search for those who are getting the runaround as well.

Answers

3 answers

1. Laveli,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this situation regarding your online order. We can truly understand your frustrations with not receiving your refund in a timely manner. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Laveli), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Laveli! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your question today. I am sorry to hear you have yet to receive a promised refund. SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, can help get this straightened out for you.

A team member will be by shortly requesting a bit more information from you. Once they respond, I will notify you via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thank you!

3. From the complaints listed here, this is a common tactic for Sears. This allows them to use your money interest free for several weeks or months before they refund your money. If you have used a credit card, even through paypal, you can dispute the charges with your bank

See More