Question

Where is my refund???

Numerous emails and false promises to refund the money and still refund is no where to be seen. Every time a new customer service rep makes a false promise to get this expedited which never happens. I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company now, atleast that will be faster.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Jkalsi,

Thank you for making us aware of your refund issue. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners and look into why you have not receive your refund as promised. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jkalsi), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, Jkalsi! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community today! I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for a promised refund. I am going to send this issue along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will do what they can to get you that refund.

A team member will be by shortly with a response looking to help. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!