Question

Where is my refund?

I placed an order Black Friday November 29th online and I canceled the order November 29th. Today is December 13,2013 and I still haven’t received refund, after Sears emailed me and stated I would receive refund by December 6,2013. Can you please give me a valid answer?

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear PriceisRight1,

We appreciate you for taking the time to reach out to us, and we’re sorry to hear that your refund has not been issued yet. We’ll be happy to look into this it and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you in this matter. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (PriceisRight1), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi PriceisRight1!

I am sorry to hear that your refund has not been received. Since your email, have you contacted our online Customer Service at 1-800-549-4505? They will be able to look into your account to see your refund status.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Yes, I have contacted customer service almost everyday since 11/29/13. I could call Sears next decade and Sears will tell me the same thing...sorry for the inconvenience we understand your frustration; please allow 3 to 5 business days. I'm still waiting....

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I also sent 3 emails to Sears two days ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. CustomerRelations@searshc.com

See More