Question

Where is my refund check???

7 months is far to long to get handed off to every individual working for Sears all to get back to zero. Sears is the most incompetent group of individuals working for one company….Could I please get an actual legit answer???

Answers

3 answers

1. If you charged it maybe your credit card company will help. Anything is better than working with Sears. Horrible company, worthless customer service.

2. RPerez2003,
    We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We certainly understand your frustrations with waiting to receive your refund. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to look into this further and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, case#, screen name (RPerez2003), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is met to your satisfaction. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi, RPerez2003. Welcome to MySears! I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for a refund. I would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares Team to help you address this further. Once the Sears Cares Team reaches out to you here, I will email you to let you know the Team posted.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here and providing the opportunity for us to help!