Question

WHERE IS MY REFUND?!? It has been over a month since sears cancelled my order. The odd thing is they were able to refund my store credit…. I have called numerous times pleading that they refund the money only to here the response “we will look into it”. Is there anyone I can speak to get the ball rolling?!? Or do I have to file a claim with my credit card company.

Answers

3 answers

1. File the dispute with your credit card company. If Sears actually makes the refund, the dispute will be closed, if not then you will be credited and not forced to pay interest on the charges

2. Hi Mikerezni,

My name is Tony and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would like to thank you for letting us know about your refund concerns. The frustration that you feel with the delay in receiving the refund is certainly understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist with ensuring that your refund is processed in a timely manner. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mikerezni), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, Mikerezni! Thanks for posting on MySears today! The SearsCares team can absolutely help you track down that refund for you. A team member will be by in a bit looking to help.

I will reach out via email once the team posts a reply.

Thanks!

See More