Question

Where is my repair person?

I purchased Kenmore appliances for my kitchen in 2/12 years ago. My refrigerator has needed repair 3 times. It is again making a LOUD noise. I made an appointment for repair today between 1-5. It id 6:09 EDT.They are not here and when I call the 800 number, all they can tell me is they have sent out a request to have the crew call me.Not a lot of help when someone made arrangements including cancelling an appointment so I could be here! What can we do to improve communication between repair and customers?

Answers

2 answers

1. Golfshoney, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We can see how frustrating it is to schedule a repair appointment for your refrigerator and the lack of customer service you have received with the missed service. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (golfshoney), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, golfshoney! I am glad you took the time to visit today and give us a chance to help get this problem with a missed appointment taken care of for you. I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be your one point of contact to follow up with you and make sure your refrigerator is fixed promptly.

Please check back right here for a reply from a team member.

Thanks!

See More