Question

Where is the Rebate Form? I Keep Getting The Run-Around from 1-800 Number

I ordered 04650029000 Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator – Black. I received my refrigerator yesterday. The website states that there is a $30.00 rebate. I was informed on chat before getting my refrigerator that it is a $30.00 Kenmore Rebate, NOT a Duke Energy rebate where u give them an old appliance.

Where can I get the Kenmore rebate form?

Answers

2 answers

1. I'm afraid the information from the web chat representative was incorrect. There is not a Kenmore-based rebate on refrigerators. The rebate they should have directed you to is the Duke Energy rebate. The information for the Duke Energy rebate is available here: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/nb_10153_12605_NB_EnergyStar+Rebates+Results?ecrcat=REFRIGERATOR&ecrzip=45253&brandId=&ecrsiteId=sears

2. Hi, TheGolden. Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time locating the rebate form you need. Have you tried contacting Kenmore regarding the form? Contact information for Kenmore is:

1-888-KENMORE(1-888-536-6673)
    Email contact form to reach Kenmore Customer Service can be found here (scroll down the page to view form).

Hope this helps! Please reply if we can help you further.