Question

Where is the return code on the email received when placing an online order?

I’m trying to get credit toward Shop My Way for a purchase I made recently via the online store and I need to enter the “Return Code” from the receipt. However, the email receipt I received does not have a return code that I can find, and I can’t submit my request without it. When I picked up the order at the store, I asked if I needed a receipt and I was told that the email I received when ordering was my receipt. I also checked the box and the return number was not on the sticker that had my order info on it.
Thanks.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi chag1234,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

There are 2 options that can help to find the code. First, have you look in your SYWR account?

After signing into your SYWR account, click on "Rewards" and at the bottom of the pop-up page click on "Account History". Here you will find past and present purchases. The information needed, should be listed for you.

If not listed, please call our online SYWR Customer Service at: 1.800.991.8708
    8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week or you can email to: info@shopyourwayrewards.com

Please let us know if you need further information.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,
      I had not yet joined the SYWR so I couldn't find it that way. I did realize, though, that the return code IS on the email that says the item is ready for pickup (I was looking at the email that said the order was being processed so that's why I couldn't find it).
      Thanks.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Glad you were able to find that, chag1234! Thanks for letting us know!