Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

The Tech probably ran out of scheduled time to do work that day.

You need to contact the Service people to schedule a new appointment date and time.

You might want to try to get a morning appointment to avoid the end of day run out of scheduled tech time.

Good luck.

1. Rodneya, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your repair appointment. We can truly understand your frustrations with not receiving a courtesy call. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (rodneya), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi rodneya,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you posting your concerns with us today. I am sorry to hear that you were not given a courtesy call if not able to make the appointment by the tech today. This can be quite frustrating when having to clear your schedule.

Your concerns have been escalated to our SearsCares to see if they can help make this right for you. If you can please check back periodically one of our team members will be requesting additional information to help you further.

Again, we thank you for reaching out!

3. He was probably with the tech that was supposed to be at my house between 8 am and 12 and didn't show til 2. Then said he couldn't do the work and left...did i mention this is the sixth tech I have had since I first called a month ago.