Question

wheres my refund

Where is my refund for $630.53 for order# 481950845? I was told a paypal refund was processed on june 13th and it would appear on my paypal account in 3-5 business days. It is now 2 and half weeks later. The Sears 800 numbers and emails have been unhelpful and I just want my money back. My paypal has no record of Sears issuing this money i called them too , so what is going on? If I don’t get my refund soon, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs and dispute the original charge with my paypal company.

Answers

8 answers

1. Dear rios270,

Our apologies for the confusion surrounding the refund of your order. We can understand the concern that is being expressed and want to help get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (rios270), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will be in touch to help sort this out.

Thank you,

Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-MistyH

2**-2**-***6 rios270

2. In response to SHC-MistyH

i would like call back today

3. In response to SHC-MistyH

Hi rios270,

We have escalated your number to SearsCares team.

For security purposes you number has been removed for this is a public website.

Thank you for the updated information!

2. Hi rios270! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your question today. A SearsCares team member will be happy to look into your refund for you. Just check back right here shortly for their reply. They will request a bit more information so they can thoroughly investigate this and touch base with you directly. Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I'm waiting for a response

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have called the BBB and reported about my refund it is now july 16th and im still waitng a response im tired of this company not following through like ive followed through enough is enough.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

rios270,

We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator