Question

Who can actually help resolve/compensate for a debacle of a Sears order and extremely poor customer service

at my wits end have spoken to everyone from every department involved and someone who supposedly was a relations person, have gotten the run around spent over 4hrs on the phone today! Wow!

Answers

4 answers

1. Failedcustomer1,
    We’re sorry to hear that our customer service has not met your expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to discuss your order concerns and assist in addressing them. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Failedcustomer1) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

email sent

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

We appreciate you sending your contact information Failedcustomer1. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you!

2. Hi there, Failedcustomer1! Welcome to MySears! I can get you in touch with the SearsCares team. They will be able to get your issues resolved.

A team member will be by soon looking to help. Once they post a response, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Thanks!

See More