Question

who can handle my issue?

I bought a AMANA DRYER, WASHER AND WHIRLPOOL ON 03/23/13. Delivered item to me on 3/25/2013, but the items has many damages and i called the store at the same day, the sale person Ali said will help me handle it and after a day and a day ,he didn’t call me back ,i tried to call the store again and again. The people always said call me back ,but they didn’t. until now my issue still not one to help. The outlet manage named Alisa said help me handle it, but she didn’t call me back, i called the store and leave manages, she still didn’t call me back. They always lying me. i feel being deceived. very simple to me : replace or discount for me ,either way is ok, but why no one take care of me. Maybe they think stupid for me.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Win13148!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with your washer and dryer purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your purchase. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances are listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (win13148) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi win13148! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time getting someone to call you from your local store. We can have a SearsCares team member be in touch to discuss the issues with your damaged appliances. Check back soon for a reply looking to help. Thanks!