Who can I call to get my refund on an ordered product that was cancelled by Sears? I have tried for 3 weeks with customer service and all that they can tell me is that a case maanger is looking into it. however, in the meantime wait a few more days and see what happens. After 3 weeks, issuing a credit to my credit card should not be difficult, and if it is, at least let me know what the problem is.

I have made inquiries to customer service on 4 different occassions and each time the answer is always wait and the case manager will get back with me, which does not happen.


3 answers

  1. Tatrailer
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the continuing problems you have encountered with your online order. Having the order cancelled is inconvenient enough but having to wait so long for your refund would be beyond frustrating. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Tatrailer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused you and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in any way we can.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

  2. Hi Tatrailer! I am so sorry you are still waiting on that refund. Check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will be happy to look into this for you!

    1. In response to SHC-JulieK

      Alternatively the poster could file a disputed charge notification with his/her credit card issuer and report Sears to the FTC as per the following website: