Question

Who can I talk to about missing items in my order? Tired of being lied to by the customer service people of sears. com

I have ordered 18 items from layaway and 4 of my items are missing. These are winter items for my children and sears does not seem to care about any of this!!

Answers

4 answers

1. vstargel,

We’re sorry to hear that you are having troubles with a layaway that you paid for. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager discuss this situation with you and assist you in addressing your layaway concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the layaway was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (vstargel) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

David, I emailed you back and hope you can help with this issue!

2. Welcome vstargel!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us on the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with missing items when receiving your paid layaway. We can help you further by getting you in touch with our Sears Cares team who will be able to assist you with this issue.

Once our Sears Cares team responds, I will notify you via email to let you know so you can directly connect with them.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you