Answers

4 answers

1. Hi polarbear2,

Thank you for taking time to posting your request for assistance to address a situation you encountered at our local automotive center; we definitely know that quality automobile service is very important. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. I am taking this time to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would like to put you in contact with a case manager who will work with our automotive center business partners for further assistance. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (polarbear2), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. We apologize for all that you have experienced and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-BrianR-2

Brian
      My contact at work is ***-***-**** The name on the Sears card is Ly******** ***-***-**** Home number.Our first contact was with Greg J******* who gave the quote (very good contact) He told us what to do if we wanted to do the deal and if we wanted we could drop the hazard warranty out but he would not be in the next day.When we called to order tires i do not remember the contact.
      My daughter dropped the car off and was later contacted by Jeff who left a message the lock key broke and now the most cost effective way was to strip the nuts off and put on regular nuts.
      I then made a call and that was taken care of.The quality of service was very poor and would take a lot to be corrected.
      The car was aligned and it now pulls hard to the left and the was a note on the work order about the sway bar which was never mentioned.I do not want the car back at Sears service but it does need to be redone.
      I would like a call because this story is to long to finish.
      It seems the tecks are poorly trained or supervised.

Thanks
      Ray W*****

NOTE: Name and Contact Information removed for privacy and security.

2. In response to SHC-BrianR-2

Thanks for sharing this additional info! We escalated your feedback to your case manager.

2. Hi there, polarbear2! Welcome to MySears! I appreciate you posting today on our community and giving us the opportunity to hear your feedback. I will pass this along to the SearsCares team, who will reply here in a bit. They will be happy to address your concerns regarding your local Sears Auto.

Once they respond, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks again!

See More