Question

Who do I contact ABOVE ” Sears Customer Solutions Department ” to file a complaint?

On april 22nd i requested WARRANTY work to be done on my craftsman mower. I have been scheduled to receive a technician at the house on may 20th. I have spoke to many sears representatives ( store owner, district mgr, customer service, customer solutions) and the service I am receiving is very upsetting! I will NEVER purchase a Craftsman product again if this is how they provide warranty service!

Answers

7 answers

1. I requested Sears Home Service to repair my refrigerator. It was not cooling enough. It has been 18 days since Sears sent their first technician. The issue still is not resolved. I was led to believe the heater is the only problem by the first technician. Then we made a recall after discovering nothing changed. The second technician came and found there is a part missing from the refrigerator. Then my case was put into part research dept for a whole week. Then they sent the third techinical for part verification. The third technician came and verified the missing part. In addition he identified the control board is also broken. I was put in contact with customer solutions dept a few times but it doesn't look like the case is moving forward. I am making a post here and hope I can find some real help.

1. In response to huiyin000

I purchased over $8,000 of new home appliances in October 2013. My new Kenmore/LG dryer went out two weeks ago and is still not fixed. I bought Sears because of their service reputation. Well I can tell you first hand, their reputation no longer exist. All of my TV 's, thousands of dollars of tools, work boots and everything else I have purchased over my adult lifetime was because I wanted to support a business that truly put customers first. Not anymore. I will NEVER spend another penny with Sears. There service is the worst I have ever experienced.

2. In response to huiyin000

Hi there, MikeGpensacolafl! Thanks so much for posting on MySears today. I am so sorry to hear your dryer is still not repaired after 2 weeks. A SearsCares team member will be by in a bit looking to help.

As soon as that response is posted, I will be sure to reach out to you via email to let you know.

Thanks!

3. In response to huiyin000

Hello MikeGpensacolafl,

Thanks for letting us know that your dryer is yet to be fixed and we apologize for the experience encountered while attempting to get it repair. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like help and have one of our case manager’s assist you in getting this matter resolved with your dryer. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MikeGpensacolafl) phone # to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. This answer has been removed.

• San Jose, CA

If you would like some advice on diagnosing your mower and the recommendation of possible repairs, then a quick trip over to the Craftsman Community site and the registration as a site member will give you access to some knowledgeable volunteer posters at that site.

If you need a trained mower technician to test, order parts and return later to install the parts, than you have an appointment for the next available slot for a trained technician to visit your area.

3. Dear Obxcombs,

We are very sorry to hear about the problems with your mower and we would like to help you resolve your concerns. Once we receive your information a dedicated case manager will review your repair history and provide options with you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (obxcombs), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,

Dee M.
    MySears Community Moderator

4. Welcome, obxcombs! I am sorry you are having such troubles getting your mower repaired. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member right here who can point you in the right direction to speak to a senior member of the team. Check back on this thread soon for a reply. Thanks!

See More