Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Tameralo, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear you having troubles with your service agreement. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to address your concerns. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service contract is listed under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (tameralo) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi tameralo,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your service agreement! We would be happy to help by having one of our SearsCares team members assist you with this issue.

Please check back periodically for a reply back from one of our team members.

Thank you!