Question

Who do I need to contact to get a trained delievry team to come to my home on time with tools to attach headboard brackets to a bed?

I have spent 20+ hours on the phone with sears. Wasted 2 days waiting for delivery/installation. 1st date given NO ONE showed up. 2nd date given the workers did not know how to attach the brackets AND they did not have tools…AND they stated that the brackets set to me by the store were the wrong brackets. Now I have to wait for another NEW SET to be delivered…and I had to demand a new set. How can I be sure that the workers coming to deliver will know how to attach headboard brackets, will have their own tools and that the 2nd bed set will be complete since the last one came without the brackets or paperwork.

Answers

8 answers

1. Dear Nanof2,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with the assembly of your headboard. We understand why you are a bit irritated by the process that has taken place this far. We are more than happy to assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Nanof2), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-MistyH

The # that the purchase as well as all of my calls is my cell #. I am not comfortable posting it on your wall.

2. In response to SHC-MistyH

Also the location is Glens Falls NY not Florida. Who would have access to this phone #?

3. In response to SHC-MistyH

Hi Nanof2! She would just like you to send her an email to the email address in her response. You do not have to post publicly on the site.

smadvisor@searshc.com

Keep us posted on the progress!

Thanks!

4. In response to SHC-MistyH

my email is eileen.xxxxx@gmail.com

And again today they were to deliver replacement bedset and brackets and they came without the brackets.

5. In response to SHC-MistyH

Dear Nanof2,

Thank you for providing your email address. We have forward it to our case management team to be addressed and have a case manager contact you to assist you with your brackets.

Thanks,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

6. In response to SHC-MistyH

Nothing yet.

2. Welcome, Nanof2! I am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the installation of your bed set. We can have the SearsCares team follow up with you to make sure your delivery goes smoothly, if you would like.

Please check back here shortly for a reply from a team member reaching out to help.

Thanks!

See More