Question

Who is responsible for damage to floors from a cracked water hose from a sears certified reconditioned refrigerator?

Purchased fridge 1 week ago. Happened the night it was delivered.

Answers

2 answers

1. Angelaneedshelp,

Thank you for your post and for the information that you have provided us. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apologies for the issues with the water hose on your new refrigerator. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this matter with you. Our case manager would then be able to determine the best course of action to take to help resolve your concerns. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Angelaneedshelp), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi angelaneedshelp!

Oh no! We appreciate you letting us know of this issue for your concerns are very important to us.

I have reached out to our Sears Cares team so that they can help you further with this issue. Please know that once a response has posted I will be contacting you via email with a link back to your original thread.

Thank you!

See More