Question

Who’s running this circus?

My wife and I purchased a mattress from our local sears on July 6th and paid for rush delivery on the following Saturday. We received an automated call on Wednesday confirming our delivery on Saturday, and proceeded to tear down our current bed and mattress. Friday evening we receive an automated call stating our delivery was cancelled and to call a 1-800 # to reschedule. My wife spent nearly 2 hours on the phone only to find out the warehouse didn’t have our mattress. She went that day and spoke to multiple employees including the general manager Paul, who apologized and said it wouldn’t happen again. Delivery was rescheduled for Tuesday and we were told we would receive a personal call from Paul or Tim (warehouse Mgr). We received two automated calls, a text message, and an email confirming our Tuesday delivery between 7:15 and 9:15. No call from Paul or Tim. Tuesday morning, 7:00 am we receive an automated message that our delivery was cancelled again. Again they did not have the mattress. We were again guaranteed a phone call from the MGR and a first thing delivery in the morning on Thursday. Wednesday night we receive another automated message stating delivery will be between 4:15 and 6:15 Thursday evening. Still no mattress! Broken promises and all around “it’s not my fault” attitude! Who the **** is in charge, and when am I gonna get my mattress and a reasonable discount for all the lost time and frustration?

Answers

7 answers

1. Dear Synapse911,

Please accept our sincerest apologize for the unpleasant experience you have encountered with the delivery of your mattress and for the lack of follow up that was promised. It’s clear that we have caused some unneeded frustrations and failed to meet the many expectations that were set. We would like to look further into the process that took place to provide the feedback to the appropriate parties to ensure this type of service is addressed immediately. At your soonest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Synapse911), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com so we can get you in contact with a personal case manager who will oversee this issue until its resolved. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-MistyH

Info was already sent to this email. Sent it again just in case the first one was ignored!

2. Welcome, Synapse911! Thanks so much for posting your experience with your mattress order this morning. I am so sorry that this has been such a hassle for you-I can imagine how frustrated you and your wife must be. The SearsCares team will be an excellent resource for you to help get this straightened out and make sure you are taken care of for your troubles.

Please check back right here for their response looking to assist.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Yeah....a month later and not a single phone call, or email! This community is a joke! Your apologies are empty and I look forward to ensuring no one I know ever wastes another dime in this pathetic excuse of a store! Amazing that people waste time trying to get service from anyone in the "SearsCares" crew!

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi there, Synapse911! Thanks so much for posting an update. I sent this on to your case manager. Look to hear from someone shortly!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Synapse911,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. We are very sorry to hear you are having such a disappointing experience with your mattress order. Per our records, we recently reached out to you on 07/18/2013. As of yet, we have not received your contact information. If possible, please re-send the following information – contact #, screen name (Synapse911), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon

Thank, you
      David W.
      MySears Social Media Moderator

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

I don't believe for a second that our info was never received! I sent it 3 times now, and this "community" is the same revolving door of excuses and "that's someone else's department" as the store / delivery center / warehouse. I look forward to hearing nothing.... Again!

See More