Question

Why Am I Getting Calls at 7AM From the Delivery Team?????

This past Saturday at 7AM, I get a call that woke me up from a dead sleep. Saturday is the first day after working hard all week that I don’t have to worry about getting up. The person calling me left a message saying that they would be at my house to deliver a mattress at 10am to 2pm and to make sure to shovel my driveway? Then, he left his out of state phone number for me to call back. I had received a message the night before that delivery would be from 1 until 2 so I was perplexed, why the change? I called him back at his out of state cell phone number and he told me he couldn’t make it at 1 and he’d be there at 11:30. I told him that #1, he woke me up and #2, he was changing the window we were given-we weren’t available at 11:30. No apologies and very rude. I called customer service, that was a joke. Again, no care or concern was conveyed. Just did the minimum I asked which was to cancel the appointment, do NOT ever have that driver come to my house because I’m not interested in meeting him where I LIVE, and to have a delivery manager of that team call me back. She rescheduled delivery for today, Monday 1/20. So what happens? This morning, I GET ANOTHER CALL AT 7AM!!!! What? The woman on the other end said she wanted to confirm the appointment and that we were getting a mattress delivered. I asked her if she was for real. She said yes. I have had a washer machine and our first mattress delivered without a 7AM wake up call, so what is the deal here? Also, NOT A PEEP from a service manager of that delivery team. No apology no explanation. This is totally unacceptable. I am a service manager at a large bank and this would NEVER fly where I work. Sears, you need to empower your people at all levels to take ownership and to above all, for Pete’s sake, teach them the basics of customer service. I will accept this delivery today but that is the end of my business with Sears. I am cutting up my card. I also would still like a service manager to tell me what happened and why the early morning calls.

Answers

2 answers

1. Nicolemcd1111,
    Thank you for the feedback that you have provided us regarding your recent experience with the delivery of your mattress. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the poor customer service that you have received to date. I understand from reading your post that the early morning phone calls were inconsiderate as was the lack of follow up. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you in greater detail and address all of your concerns. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (nicolemcd1111), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, nicolemcd1111! Thanks for posting today on MySears! I am so sorry that the delivery team has called you twice so early! I will pass your feedback on to SearsCares, who can follow up on you as to why this occurred and do what they can to make this right for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I will let you know via an email which includes a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More