Question

Why are calls to local store routed to the call center..Bought washer Dryer..washer good…dryer deliverd not one ordered..Two deliver dates still no Dryer..refund on my request…went to home depot..got dryer same week..My Question is what is happening with SEARS..I got the impression the call center runs everything and wants local stores shut down..

As i understand this is happening all the time at this SEARS retail store..It needs someones attention that cares how Sears operates. We have been Sears customer for 50yrs. After this experience that may end.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Margo23343!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a frustrating experience with your dryer purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with delivery of a different dryer. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (margo23343), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi margo23343! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I am so sorry to hear you did not receive your ordered dryer-I can imagine how upsetting that must have been.

Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They would love to speak to you about this further to find out what happened here and do what they can to keep you as the loyal customer you have been for so many years.