Question

Why are you no longer supporting the Bolt-On system, yet you advertised it so heavily?

My wife bought me the Bolt-on system, only to hear that all of the accessories are on back-order

Answers

5 answers

• San Jose, CA

The Bolt-On Drill/Driver tool accessories are hanging from their display hooks in several of the local stores.

Head on in to a store near you to see the selection.

• San Jose, CA

Which accessories will you be looking to purchase first for your Bolt-On tool?

The space for Bolt-On accessories, when they come back into the store, runs the entire width of one of the main aisle end caps.

The things on display today were some main Bolt-On basic sets, spare batteries and an extra battery charger.

I think the fitted soft bag is stacked up somewhere else on the Tool Department's display floor.

Do you have the drill bits, paddle bits and hex-drive bits your new Drill/Driver tool can use, yet?

• San Jose, CA

I believe I saw the Bolt-On storage bag, still in the store, that holds the Bolt on main unit and a whole BUNCH of accessories.

Now would be a good time to buy them, while they are still in stock.

Without the big bag, I can see... Bolt On accessories getting misplaced in owners' workshops.

I believe their price is $29.99 for a fitted rectangular soft bag.

• San Jose, CA

The rumors are around March for more Bolt-On accessories to come back to the store hooks.