Question

Why can I not return my shower gel?I did not use it at all. I only opened the box and to see how it smell like. I ordered online.

I ordered shower gel online. I opened the box, and the label was smudged off. The bottle had no cap. I unscrewed the pump and the smell was very bad. It looked and smelled like it is expired. I know how it actually smells, and it wasn’t even close to smelling that way. Also, I tried returning the item, but it says that this item is not allowed to be returned. And the picture online looked nothing like the bottle I got.

Answers

2 answers

1. SantiClaws,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the troubles you have experienced with your online order. I can understand how upsetting it is to receive order and it was not up to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (SantiClaws) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi SantiClaws! Sorry to hear you are not happy with your order-what kind of lotion did you purchase?

We can have a SearsCares team member follow up with you on a return. Check back on this thread soon for a reply-I am sure they can help!