Question

Why can not sears fix the issue where I get sears order numbers as USPS tracking numbers I have been working with sears to fix this since November of last year would you like to see the emails and chat logs?

Answers

2 answers

1. Howellgr, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We apologize for the troubles you have experienced with your order. We can truly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with the tracking numbers. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (howellgr), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi howellgr! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your inquiry today. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to have them take a look at the issues you are having with an order.

I will send you an email with more information in a bit.

Thanks!