Question

Why can’t I get anyone at sears to follow-through on handling my issue with your carpet cleaning service? I’ve gone through the manager of the department (John Hunter) who was completely unresponsive after his initial contact. Then to an executive care manager Nicole Scott who is now also completely unresponsive! My case number is 1708550. Is there somewhere at Sears who actually cares? Who do I reach out to if my case manager is unresponsive?

Answers

2 answers

1. ADBNY, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We truly apologize for your continued frustrations in regards to receiving a response from your case manager. We will forward your comment over to our case manager for updates. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ABNNY! Welcome to MySears! We appreciate you reaching out on our community today. I am sorry you are having trouble getting in touch with your case manager. I will forward this comment on to the team and someone will reach out soon to help. When they do, I will be sure to let you know via email to ensure you are connected with your case manager, again.

Thanks!

See More