Question

Why can’t Sears deliver an order properly in 2 weeks and three attempts. I have never had such a bad experience with a company. I have cancelled the final part of my order and may return the tractor also as I do t trust Sears any longer

The two reasons I wanted the tractor was to dethatch and aerate my lawn. I wanted this done prior to knee surgery. Too late now. You sent the wrong aerator twice. I cancelled plans twice for my family and took time off from work for one order. This final time they scheduled us for 5:30 to 7:30. At almost 9 I received a call that they wouldn’t be here for another 30 minutes. I am canceling the order. I might borrow a friends trailer and return all 3200 dollars worth of the order. I am being billed interest on two items I have never received. A trailer and the aerator. I want money back now and some sort of a gift card or I will return it all

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

The trailer is going to really pay-off being used in conjunction with your new tractor.

The aerating and dethatching happens occasionally in most yards.

But, moving stuff around can always be made easier and more productive with a tractor and trailer set up.

Enjoy your new rig.

• San Jose, CA

You were within 30 minutes of an "on-the-road" drop off of merchandise and you cancelled the delivery?

Maybe you could schedule a store pickup and pickup the unit, after the "it's here" call comes and at YOUR convenience?

This way, the store can do the detailing of your tractor, before it is picked up.

I hope you got a trailer, too.

When you're not a cutting or dethatching, hauling stuff around your yard, with the aid of a tractor is a GREAT capability to have.

Good luck with your knee surgery.

1. Unhappyincinci,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to see you are having a disappointing experience with your tractor order. I can see how frustrating it is to receive wrong aerator twice and poor customer service. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Unhappyincinci), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

See More