Question

why cant you get a call back from sears it been months and we are getting very upset about a problem phone 8**-4**-9***

Answers

2 answers

1. Kathy2013, we thank you for letting us know about this matter. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with being able to receive a call back from us. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. We will forward your information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kathy2013), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi kathy2013! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting today. I am sorry you have not been able to connect with us. I sent this along to the SearsCares team. They will respond right here on this thread, along with contacting your through the phone number you provided. Once a team member posts a response, I will send you an email to let you know.

We removed your phone number from being publicly displayed for your security.

Thanks!

See More