Question

Why did Sears not deliver on my confirmed delivery date? They called and texted the night before to confirm delivery of a refridgerator and stove the next morning. However, they never showed up and never sent a message to reschedule. These are items that require you to empty the fridge and freezer, move things around you rkitchen, etc. It is not Prep that you want to do if the appliances are not arriving that day. This was a huge inconvenience. Then when trying to call delivery services all I could do was reach several robot-like people that couldnt seem to do anything but put me on endless holds, which eventually disconnected me. HELP! Or better yet, send me to Best Buy or Home Depot.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello CM311,

We thank you for bring this to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies that our delivery team’s did not make it for your scheduled delivery appointment. We'd be more than happy to look into this further and offer our assistance. We value your business very much and want to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (CM311), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi there, CM311! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear that your refridgerator was not delivered at it's scheduled time. I am going to escalate your complaint to the SearsCares team, who will be happy to discuss this with you and make sure you are taken care of.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More