Question

Why do I get automated calls telling me to call 1-800-469-4663? When I call, the computer says that there is a parts order associated with my order, but when I get the human on the phone, they know nothing? I think monkeys could do a better job. What kind of customer service is this? If you call me it should be a human who knows why they are calling. I’ve asked to speak to a manager and they put me on hold for 15 minutes then hang up. I call back and they put me on hold again for another 15 minutes. This time the call rolls over to the next CSR. This CSR, Louis, seems to have a brain and can tell me that my parts are on back order, but there is no estimated ship date. He also tells me that he cannot transfer me to a manager but can take my number and have one call me back. I have left my number for a manger to call me last week, during the previous round of automated calls and requests to speak to a manager and a manager never did call so why would I leave my name again?

Answers

5 answers

1. I am having the same problems. They serviced my appliances last Friday and had to order a part for my range. Since last Friday I have received 30 phone calls and 4 e-mails. Still not resolved!!!! Can't believe what is happening to Sears.

1. In response to winrusty

Hi there, winrusty! Thanks for posting on MySears today. I am so sorry to hear you have had such trouble with your range repair. A SearsCares team member will reach out in a bit looking to help. As soon as they post a response, I will be sure to send you and email to alert you to their answer.

Keep us in the loop on the resolution!

Thanks!

2. In response to winrusty

Hi winrusty,

Thank you for sharing with us about your problems with your range, and we’re sorry to hear you’re still having the same problems. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to speak with you and have one of our case manager’s look into the repair, and assist you in getting this issue with your range resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (winrusty) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. smiles4good, we are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your parts order. We’d like to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (smiles4good), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz MySears Social Moderator

3. Hi smiles4good! Welcome to the MySears Community! We can have a SearsCares team member check on this parts order for you. Check back on the thread soon for a reply. They will be happy to help get this resolved for you.

See More