Question

Why do I keep getting the runaround when I call about the delivery of a lift chair ordered a month ago?

We’ve had 2 confirmed delivery date & once again get a call that the lift chair is not available. Sears home delivery, customer service, escalated customer service the Gurnee IL store where I bought the chair have no answers. I can’t get them to call the manufacturer to see when it will be available, they say they can’t call or don’t have the number…

Answers

7 answers

1. daysi44,
    We apologize for the trouble you and your mother have been experiencing with your lift chair order. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would like to have one of our case managers look into this with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lift chair was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (daysi44) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi daysi44,

Welcome to the MySears Forum!

I am very sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your lift chair delivery! We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so that we can help you further!

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team so that they can help you further.

Once a member from our team responds, we will be reaching out via email to help in re-directing you back for further contact.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

thank you I hope this can be resolved soon. My mother needs to be out of her old apt this weekend and needs this chair for her new assisted living apt

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi daysi44,

You are very welcome!

We have a great dedicate team and they will do what they can to help get this issue resolved for you.

Once our team posts they will be requesting contact information to be sent to the email address they have listed. Upon receiving, a dedicated case manager will be assigned to work with you further.

Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Seems like Sears has delivery problems with everything.
      I wish I read this before purchasing mine range....Wish I had time to purchase another one from someplace else.
      I keep getting the runaround too..........
      No wonder they are in the toilet.!

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Sandijb! Thanks for posting. A SearsCares team member replied to your post in the forums. Hope you will be in touch soon so they can help!

Thanks!

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I think Sears has problems with more than just delivery, the only thing they are good at is taking your money and giving customers the run around. Oh, yeah and they are good how telling us how sorry they are. Yep - they are very sorry!

See More