Question

Why do Sears repair mess up so badly?

I scheduled an appointment for repair of our Kenmore 800 washer. They did not show up. This was waiting a week! When I called I asked why, and they said it was cancelled and never placed. I asked to speak to a supervisor. They were too busy handling all the many complaints and said he would call back in two hours,….like the appointment that never came. My family has bought tens of thousands of dollars over the years at Sears. No more. I am seeking the the office of the President and his/her name so I may tell them why Sears is slowly going out of business, or losing at least mine. I also bought a Frigde some years ago and it broke and is not working. Getting parts for Sears Brand Products is a problem for the third party repair services. That is my most recent problem, no one want to repair Sears machines,….still looking for another more reputable repair service,…..

Answers

2 answers

1. 508joe,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. After reading your post, I can see exactly why you would be upset with us missing your scheduled appointment, especially after waiting a week. We do apologize for this as we know going without a washer for any length of time can be frustrating and even costly. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you so we can ensure your repair is completed quickly and to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (508joe) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, 508joe! Thanks for visiting today and sharing your thoughts. I am so sorry you are having a hard time getting your washer repaired. That is a long time to go without. The SearsCares team can help get you a new, expedited appointment and will make sure all goes smoothly. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a team member.

See More