Question

Why do you give customers an order confirmation number if the number can not be used to search for information? Hot water heater replacement order # 81713189834

On Friday 8/16/2013 I called for service for a leaking water heater. Leaking from the bottom, transferred to water heater line. Protection Agreement replacement. Spoke to Brandy — ordered my replacement (special order power vented gas heater) order # 81713189834. Brandy advises me to call back on Tuesday to get the name of the installer. I call back on Tuesday only to be told there is no order in the system and it will have to be re-ordered!!! WHAT? I have an elderly dementia patient in my home. Being without hot water is not only inconvenient it is a health concern. I am extremely agitated. Why can’t someone now drive to the warehouse to get the heater and deliver it to my home for installation as promised?

Answers

6 answers

1. Dear Deebles62,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with the failure of your water heater, and apologize for the delay in having the unit replaced. We understand how important it is to get the replacement water heater installed as quickly as possible, and we’d like to help make this right by you. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Deebles62), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi Brian,
      I have sent the information you requested

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Thank you for doing so Deebles62!

Please keep us posted and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-BrianS

You haven't done anything to resolve my concern. I sent the information to the address you provided and I have heard NOTHING... zip nadda.... This process works about as good as your water heater ordering process. After two additional days of delays, due to the water heater not being sent from the warehouse in a timely manner, I finally have a hot water heater... 8 days without hot water!!!!!!!!! What a racket. I could have bought and had installed a water heater from your competitors in two days!!!

4. In response to SHC-BrianS

Deebles62, I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation team. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a difficult time receiving a response from your case manager. We have forwarded your post over to your case manager for contact. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, Deebles62! Thanks for posting your concern today-that is a long time to go without hot water. I can only imagine under your circumstances how difficult that must be. I am sending this along to the SearsCares team, so they can address this right away and get you set up with that hot water heater.

Check back here in a bit for a reply from the team looking to directly connect with you.

Thanks!

See More